Because using a ARLA Propertymark protected agent guarantees consumer protection for landlords and tenants;
1. Backed by Propertymark client protection scheme. This means if things go wrong you will are protected by Law.
2. Up to date with complex legislative changes and delivers best practise. Are required to undertake training annually to keep up to date with legislation. Do you know there are over 150 pieces of Law relating to residential letting?
3. Adheres to nationally recognised Codes of Practice
4. Is a member of an independent redress scheme; The Property Ombudsman (TPO). This means that any disputes are independently adjudicated and ensures a fair process & your voice will be heard.
5. The agent holds a technical qualification in property management and letting.
6. Has Professional Indemnity Insurance.
7. Client accounts are independently inspected and audited.
Using a Propertymark protected agent provides landlords and tenants guarantees.